Planner Clients are ready to clarify, simplify, and organize their financial life. They see the value in partnering with an experienced Advisor to define goals, analyze options, make informed decisions, and implement strategies to reach their financial goals.
Planner Clients want their questions addressed, financial worries reduced, and complexity decreased so they may focus on what matters most in life.
Elite Planning Services:
We design and implement for Planner Clients an integrated financial plan covering aspects of their financial life, which can include:
- Goals identification
- Consultation on life changes that may affect your assets
- Portfolio review (allocation, risk tolerance, objective, tax efficiency, cost, investments)
- Design of a spending plan and cash flow management
- Life insurance analysis
- Education funding for children and grandchildren
- Retirement planning
- Executive compensation
- Employment package analysis
- Financial organization
- Implementation of recommendations
- Charitable giving strategies
- Estate planning review and coordination with legal and tax advisors
- Incapacity planning
The Financial Review is a one-time fee that covers a customized review of financial situation, goals, and needs, and provides specific recommendations.
Plans begin at $2,000 and depends on situation and complexity.
Annual Planner Client Engagements:
Planning is a process not an event. With partnership with Planner Clients, we manage and maintain their financial plan through ongoing communication and collaboration that reflects changes in their life, planning strategies, the laws and the investment markets.
- Starting at $1,000 annually